Sign up for our NewsletterEmail Marketing by iContact
“The flexibility of GeoMetrx has greatly increased the efficiency to update and maintain our territories. Housing the program off site with GeoMetrx allows us to keep our IT costs down. This is an excellent product and it continues to impress.”
—Mike Murphy, Mgr Analytics & Data Mgmt, Centrix Pharmaceuticals
“GeoMetrx has helped us sell more successful franchise territories than ever before. We have maximized profit and minimized risk with customizable trade areas for our CherryBerry locations. GeoMetrx is now an integral part of our daily operations.”
—Dallas Jones, CEO & Founder, CherryBerry Self-Service Yogurt Bars
“Using GeoMetrx, we mapped 60 territories for 175 sales reps based on numbers of surgeries, drivetimes, and sales volumes. The improved efficiency resulted in a 47% increase in net revenue for 2012. I would highly recommend the software for anyone … Continue reading →
—Neil Hauger, National Sales Director, Medafor Inc.
“It is nearly impossible to build a franchise company without an application like GeoMetrx.”
—Michael Hutta, COO, ActiveRx
“GeoMetrx helped us execute our recent sales expansion and build territories that enabled our reps to succeed. As DocuSign continues to grow we can count on GeoMetrx to provide the data and mapping we need.”
—Kristin Lucas, Sales Operations Manager, DocuSign
“GeoMetrx has been outstanding in its’ performance and ability to generate business for my company. It has become a revenue generator and it opens doors for our consulting business allowing us to embed ourselves in said companies. I highly recommend the program.”
—Donn Jacobssen, Principal, 360 GlobalFran
“GeoMetrx allows us to accurately and decisively build sales ready territories with profitability in mind for both the Franchisor and the Franchisee.”
—Brian Reardon, CEO, Junk King Franchising
“GeoMetrx is a huge asset to us at Outdoor Living Brands. When looking for a solution to optimize the territories in our multi-brand organization, GeoMetrx was the clear solution. With GeoMetrx, our development and growth is streamlined and more profitable.”
—David Buchel, Franchising Recruitment Coordinator, Outdoor Living Brands, Inc.
Category Archives: Facts & Figures
- Tax Preparation - A Year-Round Opportunity
- Tax Preparation Industry
- Wireless Charging - A Magnetic Future
- The Boston Marathon Course
- Consumer Attitudes: "Can't Bear Untidiness"
- Home Organization Industry: A Clean Sweep
- Geographical Anomaly - Vulcan Point Island
- Grocery Store Expenditures
- Real-time Earthquake Map
- The Evolution of the Grocery Store Industry: Newly Emerging Niche Market Opportunities
- Movie Rental Kiosks: A "Reel" Opportunity
- Pop vs Soda - A Soft Drink by any other name is...
- Charitable Contributions Heat Map
- Christmas Tree Farms: An Industry to Celebrate
- Mapping Drought Predictors
- Hunting Heat Map
- Hunting Industry Overview
- US Turkey Industry - Let's Talk Turkey
- ZIP Codes - Then and Now
- Electoral Vote vs. Popular Vote
- Astronauts Punch the Clock
- Presidential Map by State of Birth
- Olympic Games Host Cities
- Unique Travel Destinations
- Geography Lists For Fun
- Gardening: A Growing Hobby
- Baby Boomers on the Move
- A Barrel of Oil... give or take 31 Billion
- Pet Services: A Growing Industry
- Shopping Centers in the U.S. - Expansion Continues
- Where are the Beer Drinkers?
- U.S. Solar Energy Potential
- March Madness Fans
- 10 Great Cities for Starting a Business
- Presidents’ Day or Washington’s Birthday – Which States Observe Which Holiday?
- Valentine Cities and Towns - Is There Romance on the Horizon?
- National Geographic: World's 25 Best Ski Towns
- Up, Up and Away - U.S. Air Carrier Traffic
- Super Bowl Sunday - Battle of the Pizza
- Where are people spending the most money on Fuel?
- Mapping Transnational Organized Crime
- Census 2010 Interactive Timeline
- The World's Population to Reach 7 Billion by the End of 2011 - A Video-Graphic by Nat Geo
- Census 2000 Mail Participation Rates
- 2010 Census. Maybe the most significant decennial update ever.
- 2010 Census Timeline - What to expect in the coming months.
No Knowledge Center articles are available in this archive.
- GeoMetrx Common Ground News: Volume 2: Issue 4
- GeoMetrx Common Ground News: Volume 2: Issue 3
- GeoMetrx Common Ground News: Volume 2: Issue 1
- GeoMetrx Common Ground News: Volume 1: Issue 12
- GeoMetrx Common Ground News: Volume 1: Issue 10
- GeoMetrx Common Ground News: Volume 1: Issue 9
- GeoMetrx Common Ground News Volume 1 : Issue 8
- GeoMetrx Common Ground News Volume 1 : Issue 7
- GeoMetrx Common Ground News Volume 1 : Issue 6
- GeoMetrx Common Ground News Volume 1 : Issue 5
- GeoMetrx Common Ground News Volume 1 : Issue 4
- GeoMetrx Common Ground News Volume 1 : Issue 3
- GeoMetrx Common Ground News Volume 1 : Issue 2
- GeoMetrx Common Ground News Volume 1: Issue 1