“GeoMetrx allows us to accurately and decisively build sales ready territories with profitability in mind for both the Franchisor and the Franchisee.”
—Brian Reardon, CEO, Junk King Franchising
“Using GeoMetrx, we mapped 60 territories for 175 sales reps based on numbers of surgeries, drivetimes, and sales volumes. The improved efficiency resulted in a 47% increase in net revenue for 2012. I would highly recommend the software for anyone … Continue reading →
—Neil Hauger, National Sales Director, Medafor Inc.
“The flexibility of GeoMetrx has greatly increased the efficiency to update and maintain our territories. Housing the program off site with GeoMetrx allows us to keep our IT costs down. This is an excellent product and it continues to impress.”
—Mike Murphy, Mgr Analytics & Data Mgmt, Centrix Pharmaceuticals
“GeoMetrx has helped us sell more successful franchise territories than ever before. We have maximized profit and minimized risk with customizable trade areas for our CherryBerry locations. GeoMetrx is now an integral part of our daily operations.”
—Dallas Jones, CEO & Founder, CherryBerry Self-Service Yogurt Bars
“GeoMetrx is a huge asset to us at Outdoor Living Brands. When looking for a solution to optimize the territories in our multi-brand organization, GeoMetrx was the clear solution. With GeoMetrx, our development and growth is streamlined and more profitable.”
—David Buchel, Franchising Recruitment Coordinator, Outdoor Living Brands, Inc.
“GeoMetrx helped us execute our recent sales expansion and build territories that enabled our reps to succeed. As DocuSign continues to grow we can count on GeoMetrx to provide the data and mapping we need.”
—Kristin Lucas, Sales Operations Manager, DocuSign
“It is nearly impossible to build a franchise company without an application like GeoMetrx.”
—Michael Hutta, COO, ActiveRx
“GeoMetrx has been outstanding in its’ performance and ability to generate business for my company. It has become a revenue generator and it opens doors for our consulting business allowing us to embed ourselves in said companies. I highly recommend the program.”
—Donn Jacobssen, Principal, 360 GlobalFran
Category Archives: Facts & Figures
- Map Collections (Map, Atlas and Globe Museums)
- Washington D.C. Original Boundary and Boundary Stones
- State Speed Limits
- U.S. Counties – A Brief History and Overview
- Changing Demographics - Median Household Income
- Detroit - a City with a Bright Future
- TRAVEL: Mastercard Global Destination Cities Index - 2014
- Four World Map Perspectives
- The Shrinking of the Middle Class in America
- World's Largest Oil Spills (25th Anniversary of Exxon-Valdez)
- Minimum Wage in 2014
- Floral Industry - Valentine's Day Roses
- 2014 Franchise 500 Ranking
- Meal Preparation: "Don't Have Time" Heat Map - Service Franchise Opportunity
- Meal Preparation Business - A Recipe for Success
- Home Decor - An Improving Market
- New Beach Front Property? If all the ice melted...
- Hurricane, Typhoon, or Cyclone? Location, Location, Location!
- Youth Sports Industry - A Growing Opportunity
- Daylight Saving Time - Why do we do it?
- Climate Data - Particulate Matter Index
- Tutoring Services - An Inspiring Opportunity
- Air Quality - Measurement Industry Opportunities: The Sky is the Limit
- 40 Maps that Explain the World
- Reinventing the Modern Book Store: A New Chapter Begins
- Golf Industry on the Upswing
- The Winning Ticket - State Lotteries are Big Business for Authorized Retailers
- Where are the Microbrewers?
- Think Warm Thoughts - World's Unique Beaches
- Tax Preparation - A Year-Round Opportunity
- Tax Preparation Industry
- Wireless Charging - A Magnetic Future
- The Boston Marathon Course
- Consumer Attitudes: "Can't Bear Untidiness"
- Home Organization Industry: A Clean Sweep
- Geographical Anomaly - Vulcan Point Island
- Grocery Store Expenditures
- Real-time Earthquake Map
- The Evolution of the Grocery Store Industry: Newly Emerging Niche Market Opportunities
- Movie Rental Kiosks: A "Reel" Opportunity
- Pop vs Soda - A Soft Drink by any other name is...
- Charitable Contributions Heat Map
- Christmas Tree Farms: An Industry to Celebrate
- Mapping Drought Predictors
- Hunting Heat Map
- Hunting Industry Overview
- US Turkey Industry - Let's Talk Turkey
- ZIP Codes - Then and Now
- Electoral Vote vs. Popular Vote
- Astronauts Punch the Clock
- Presidential Map by State of Birth
- Olympic Games Host Cities
- Unique Travel Destinations
- Geography Lists For Fun
- Gardening: A Growing Hobby
- Baby Boomers on the Move
- A Barrel of Oil... give or take 31 Billion
- Pet Services: A Growing Industry
- Shopping Centers in the U.S. - Expansion Continues
- Where are the Beer Drinkers?
- U.S. Solar Energy Potential
- March Madness Fans
- 10 Great Cities for Starting a Business
- Presidents’ Day or Washington’s Birthday – Which States Observe Which Holiday?
- Valentine Cities and Towns - Is There Romance on the Horizon?
- National Geographic: World's 25 Best Ski Towns
- Up, Up and Away - U.S. Air Carrier Traffic
- Super Bowl Sunday - Battle of the Pizza
- Where are people spending the most money on Fuel?
- Mapping Transnational Organized Crime
- Census 2010 Interactive Timeline
- The World's Population to Reach 7 Billion by the End of 2011 - A Video-Graphic by Nat Geo
- Census 2000 Mail Participation Rates
- 2010 Census. Maybe the most significant decennial update ever.
- 2010 Census Timeline - What to expect in the coming months.
No Knowledge Center articles are available in this archive.
- GeoMetrx Common Ground News: Volume 2: Issue 4 - Tax Preparation Industry
- GeoMetrx Common Ground News: Volume 2: Issue 3 - Home Organization Industry: A Clean Sweep
- GeoMetrx Common Ground News: Volume 2: Issue 1 - Movie Rental Kiosks - A "Reel" Opportunity
- GeoMetrx Common Ground News: Volume 1: Issue 12 - Christmas Tree Farms: An Industry to Celebrate!
- GeoMetrx Common Ground News: Volume 1: Issue 10 - ZIP Codes: Then and Now
- GeoMetrx Common Ground News: Volume 1: Issue 9 - Franchising Opportunity: Bike Sharing
- GeoMetrx Common Ground News Volume 1: Issue 8 - Customer Spotlight: Medafor, Inc. - Sales Territory Optimization; Proprietary Data
- GeoMetrx Common Ground News Volume 1: Issue 7 - High Speed Rail: A Vision for the Future
- GeoMetrx Common Ground News Volume 1: Issue 6 - Travel and Tourism: A Panorama of Opportunity
- GeoMetrx Common Ground News Volume 1: Issue 5 - Summertime Fun: Children’s Enrichment Franchises
- GeoMetrx Common Ground News Volume 1: Issue 4 - The Growing “Locavore” Movement: A Ripe Opportunity
- GeoMetrx Common Ground News Volume 1: Issue 3 - Expanding Distribution Channels and Exploring New Markets
- GeoMetrx Common Ground News Volume 1: Issue 2 - Customer Spotlight: CherryBerry Self-Serve Frozen Yogurt – Site Selection
- GeoMetrx Common Ground News Volume 1: Issue 1 - Online Tools to Grow Your Business