“GeoMetrx helped us execute our recent sales expansion and build territories that enabled our reps to succeed. As DocuSign continues to grow we can count on GeoMetrx to provide the data and mapping we need.”
—Kristin Lucas, Sales Operations Manager, DocuSign
“GeoMetrx allows us to accurately and decisively build sales ready territories with profitability in mind for both the Franchisor and the Franchisee.”
—Brian Reardon, CEO, Junk King Franchising
“It is nearly impossible to build a franchise company without an application like GeoMetrx.”
—Michael Hutta, COO, ActiveRx
“GeoMetrx is a huge asset to us at Outdoor Living Brands. When looking for a solution to optimize the territories in our multi-brand organization, GeoMetrx was the clear solution. With GeoMetrx, our development and growth is streamlined and more profitable.”
—David Buchel, Franchising Recruitment Coordinator, Outdoor Living Brands, Inc.
“GeoMetrx has helped us sell more successful franchise territories than ever before. We have maximized profit and minimized risk with customizable trade areas for our CherryBerry locations. GeoMetrx is now an integral part of our daily operations.”
—Dallas Jones, CEO & Founder, CherryBerry Self-Service Yogurt Bars
“The flexibility of GeoMetrx has greatly increased the efficiency to update and maintain our territories. Housing the program off site with GeoMetrx allows us to keep our IT costs down. This is an excellent product and it continues to impress.”
—Mike Murphy, Mgr Analytics & Data Mgmt, Centrix Pharmaceuticals
“Using GeoMetrx, we mapped 60 territories for 175 sales reps based on numbers of surgeries, drivetimes, and sales volumes. The improved efficiency resulted in a 47% increase in net revenue for 2012. I would highly recommend the software for anyone … Continue reading →
—Neil Hauger, National Sales Director, Medafor Inc.
“GeoMetrx has been outstanding in its’ performance and ability to generate business for my company. It has become a revenue generator and it opens doors for our consulting business allowing us to embed ourselves in said companies. I highly recommend the program.”
—Donn Jacobssen, Principal, 360 GlobalFran
Category Archives: Geography in the News
- U.S. Counties – A Brief History and Overview
- Detroit - a City with a Bright Future
- The "38 States" of America
- Where Does All the Snow Go? Snow Removal in Big Cities.
- Newspaper Map - World Newspapers
- ISPCA Emergency Beacon System
- World's Largest Oil Spills (25th Anniversary of Exxon-Valdez)
- Best Satellite Image of 2013?
- New Beach Front Property? If all the ice melted...
- Hurricane, Typhoon, or Cyclone? Location, Location, Location!
- Air Quality - Measurement Industry Opportunities: The Sky is the Limit
- Satellite Imagery Firm Requests Lift on Resolution Limits
- 40 Maps that Explain the World
- Discovering the True Shape of the Earth
- Think Warm Thoughts - World's Unique Beaches
- Ice Tsunami - Say What?
- Wireless Charging - A Magnetic Future
- The Boston Marathon Course
- Geographical Anomaly - Vulcan Point Island
- Real-time Earthquake Map
- A Valentine from the Heart
- Pop vs Soda - A Soft Drink by any other name is...
- Digital Globes: More than just a Map
- Arctic Paradise: Lofoten Norway
- Mapping Drought Predictors
- Forest for the Trees
- Book Release: Mapping the Nation
- Money Map Poster
- Long-term Health Impacts of the Fukushima Nuclear Disaster
- Deepwater Horizon: Continuing Impact
- Understanding Latitude and Longitude
- Space Taxis
- Blowing in the Wind: The Pros and Cons of Wind Farms
- Earth Day 2012: NASA Unveils Updated "State of Flux" Website
- Gas Prices, Sanctions and Speculations
- EARTH Platinum – World’s Largest Atlas
- Solar Energy Industry Flares in 2011
- Overfishing - "Keep One-Third for the Birds"
- U.S. Energy Independence: Making Steady Progress
- National Geographic: World's 25 Best Ski Towns
- Cleveland Volcano: Groundhog Day (er... Year) Effect Looms
- Space Weather
- Mapping Transnational Organized Crime
No Knowledge Center articles are available in this archive.