- The Benefits of Good Sales Territory Design
- What is Geo-marketing?
- How Does a Business Use GIS Data as a Management Tool?
- Identifying the Best Prospects in a Sales Territory
- HERE Map Accuracy in the Hands of Consumers
- How Quotas Affect Sales Territories
- sweetFrog Easily Manages Multiple Territories Using Franchise Mapping Software
- Types of Franchise Territory Agreements
- Six Things to Consider When Your Mapping Software is Discontinued
- Creating Territory Reports with GeoMetrx
- GeoMetrx Common Ground News: Volume 1: Issue 9 – Franchising Opportunity: Bike Sharing
- GeoMetrx Common Ground News Volume 1: Issue 8 – Customer Spotlight: Medafor, Inc. – Sales Territory Optimization; Proprietary Data
- GeoMetrx Common Ground News Volume 1: Issue 7 – High Speed Rail: A Vision for the Future
- GeoMetrx Map Templates
- GeoMetrx Common Ground News Volume 1: Issue 6 – Travel and Tourism: A Panorama of Opportunity
- GeoMetrx Common Ground News Volume 1: Issue 5 – Summertime Fun: Children’s Enrichment Franchises
- GeoMetrx Common Ground News Volume 1: Issue 4 – The Growing “Locavore” Movement: A Ripe Opportunity
- 5 Strategies to Optimize Your Territories
- GeoMetrx Common Ground News Volume 1: Issue 3 – Expanding Distribution Channels and Exploring New Markets
- How to Create Territories
- GeoMetrx Common Ground News Volume 1: Issue 2 – Customer Spotlight: CherryBerry Self-Serve Frozen Yogurt – Site Selection
- GeoMetrx 2012 Territory Training Manual
- GeoMetrx 2012 Base Training Manual
- GeoMetrx Common Ground News Volume 1: Issue 1 – Online Tools to Grow Your Business
- How to Save Map Projects in GeoMetrx
- Territory Alignment & Optimization
- GeoMetrx for Public Sector
- GeoMetrx Territory Manager Overview
What is a sales territory? It’s a geographical area of customers, or potentials, assigned to a salesperson, branch or retailer. There are a number benefits to a good sales territory design: Enhanced customer coverage A reduction in travel time and selling costs More equitable rewards Sales force evaluation Increased sales Increased morale Start by determining […]
Geo-marketing is the incorporation of geographical knowledge into different features of marketing. It is the usage of digital mapping for organizing and displaying primary and secondary data including sales and distribution for reviewing and decision-making. The digital maps are designed to analyze data by geographical region and particular physical location. It is a very powerful […]
Key stats about sales productivity: 2/3 of sales reps fail to reach their annual sales quota goal (Aberdeen) Most sales reps spend more than 50 full days away from core selling activities each year (Domo) 80% of sales occur between the 2nd and 5th call, but only 20% of sales reps even make it to a […]
HERE makes maps that power a lot of navigation. Most notably, Garmins are powered by HERE map data. Currently, they are creating a map that will power automated driving. They still have customers who need a highly accurate, navigable map; one that can provide very accurate, turn-by-turn directions. In order to develop turn-by-turn directions, the […]
In a perfect world, planning sales territories and setting quotas should be a simple endeavour, but in this ever changing world this can be quite complicated. As a company grows and geographical areas develop, quotas and sales goals also have to develop. The onslaught of changing information can be difficult to keep on top of […]
Interview with sweetFrog, a premium frozen yogurt franchise headquartered in Virginia, on how Franchise Mapping Software helps them manage multiple territories. Shemar Purcell is the Franchise Development Associate & Marketing Coordinator at sweetFrog, and a GeoMetrx customer for several years. Before joining sweetFrog, Shemar worked at Outdoor Living Brands, where GeoMetrx was already utilized to […]
As a business owner, especially one with a successful business plan and execution, the possibility of franchising will always present itself. Deciding to go into a franchise agreement does not work out the same for everyone. Franchise agreements grant a franchisee the right, for a fee, to operate a single franchised business, pursuant to the […]
Six Things to Consider When Your Mapping Software is With the year 2015 now firmly upon us many companies are out in the cold when it comes to mapping software. Two popular mapping software’s over the last decade have now been discontinued. The most notable is Mappoint by Microsoft, the other was one of the […]
This how-to video will show you the steps on creating reports for your Sales or Franchise Territories using GeoMetrx. Video length is 6:10.
Learn how to create & save map templates in GeoMetrx. Video length 4:11.
With technology options around every corner sales organizations today are faced with a serious challenge. Produce more with less. How does your organization handle this issue? Don’t worry, it’s a rhetorical question, one to get the wheels turning… Click here to Download this White Paper
Demonstrates how to create new territories based on counts of businesses and population using the base territory manager module in GeoMetrx. Using this module, you can select individual geographies (like ZIP Codes or Counties) to combine, or select sets of geographies by drawing a polygon on the map using the polygon select tool. Also show […]
So you want to know what can GeoMetrx do for you? Download this PDF and get started reading up and learning how to use all the features and functions of GeoMetrx to build your business. Please contact us to get a copy of the AtlasandGlobeWIcon.csv dataset. 50 Pages
So you want to know what can GeoMetrx do for you? Download this PDF and get started reading up and learning how to use all the features and functions of GeoMetrx to build your business. Please contact us to get a copy of the AtlasandGlobeWIcon.csv dataset. 60 Pages
Demonstrates exactly how to create, save, and reopen map projects in GeoMetrx. Other GeoMetrx features covered include; thematic mapping, changing or adding new map symbols, and map customization. Video length is 4:11.
See how GeoMetrx can be used to automatically create equitable territories (using ZIP Code geographies in the demonstration) based on any demand data variable and rules you define using the Territory Optimization module. Video length is 4:55.
An overview of how GeoMetrx can be applied for public organizations to get mission critical data into the hands of decision makers faster and more efficiently. Video length is 3:44.
A short promotional video which provides a good overview of the GeoMetrx Territory Manager capabilities. Video length is 1:40.