Interested in learning more about GeoMetrx including demonstration video, user tip, tricks & documentation & much more? Please visit our Knowledge Center now.
- Upload data appended to standard geographies to create reports and thematic maps – data can also be shared with other users in your GeoMetrx network.
- HTML export of reports (users can then link the URL as public access data)
- Select Geographies by market capture
- Share data, report formats, and map templates
- Custom Chart creation from all datasets thru our DataDashboard
- Compare dissimilar geographies including radius versus drive time or radius versus standard geographies
- FIPS codes appended to all geographies
- Create Weighted indices
- Merge Radius or Drive time boundaries
- State name appended to geography selections
- Map customization including increased thematic ranges and defining thematic ranges by: Equal Value, Equal Class Counts, Class Percent, Means and Standard Deviations, Individual Values